Hopewell Valley’s Best Camp for Working Families!
Conveniently located at Toll Gate Elementary school in downtown Pennington, Hopewell Valley YMCA offers a high quality, state licensed and ACA Accredited day camp experience for children ages 5-13 with daily swim instruction, weekly field trips and a variety of fun filled outdoor and indoor activities led by highly trained staff.
- Full day camp with extended care available for working families
- Instructional and recreational swim 4 days per week
- Weekly field trips to action packed locations
- Arts & Crafts
- Fun filled science activities and experiments
- Daily outdoor play
- Group games
- Professionally trained staff
- Values based programming that focuses on Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility
- Affordable and convenient
Dates: June 25 – August 31, 2018
Camp Day Hours and Fees Options
- YMCA Core Camp Day: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM – $340 / week / camper
- YMCA Flex Camp Day: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM – $299 / week / camper
- YMCA All Day Camp: 7:00 AM – 6:30 PM – $375 / week / camper
Two Fun Camp Experiences to Choose From
Financial Assistance Available
As a charitable organization, the Hopewell Valley YMCA offers financial aid to families in need of assistance, ensuring that every child has the opportunity to have a true summer camp experience and all families are welcome at the YMCA. The application process is simple and confidential. (link to application)
Hopewell Valley YMCA Camp is a State Licensed Day Camp and is accredited by the American Camp Association. (ACA) Accreditation is a voluntary process and means our camp meets over 300 standards in healthy and safety, staff qualifications and training, quality programming, and emergency management. The American Camp Association collaborates with experts from the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Red Cross, and other youth-serving agencies to assure that current practices at our camp reflect the most up-to-date, research-based standards in camp operation.
Looking for an overnight camp experience? Visit our fellow YMCA Camps: