Give the gift of community by supporting the Hopewell Valley YMCA.
Your charitable donation helps us provide free and reduced cost programming to families in need. At the YMCA, no one is turned away due to their inability to pay. We believe in helping all people lead healthier, happier lives.
Whether someone’s hardship arises from a layoff, illness or other financial challenge, the YMCA strives to assist anyone in need of our programs. We reach out to our neighbors, asking “what can we do to help?” Thanks to the generous backing from our donors, the Hopewell Valley YMCA is able to be a source of support for our community.
Your gift supports:
- Our financial assistance program that allows every child to thrive in our before and after school care programs, in youth sports and at summer camp. No family is turned away for lack of financial resources thanks to generous donors like you.
- A free teen center that offers our teens a safe and welcoming place to come after school.
- Teen leadership opportunities, helping teens learn the value of volunteerism and community involvement.
- Special Olympics programing, giving special needs athletes a chance to shine.
- Free community classes in mental health first aid and child abuse prevention.